Data Capture & Campaign Management
Scanning and Data Capture
The paperless office is by far the most efficient means of holding and retrieving correspondence. Data Ireland offers a complete document scanning and management service either as part of a data capture process or simply to create an electronic filing cabinet. We provide full colour duplex scanning and secure document destruction services.
Data Ireland also offers a complete data capture service, delivering data to very tight deadlines without compromising the quality of the final product. We can also double key vital data elements to ensure the highest levels of accuracy.
Data Ireland can take care of the complete management of your next direct mail campaign, from list supply to response analysis, including:
- Supply of consumer or business data for new customer acquisition
- From receipt of data, we process multiple external files – merge/purge
- De-duplication to a variety of levels – e.g. individual, household
- Applying Mailing Preference Scheme (MPS) suppressions
- Applying Data Ireland suppressions – deceased, goneaways, registered home movers, etc
- PostAim sorting to avail of postal discounts
- Application of seed names, cell codes and greetings, etc
Management of undelivered mail returns
Response analysis of campaign results
To find out more about how Data Ireland can streamline your data capture and campaign management, talk to our team on 01 858 4800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org