Data Ireland has built up an in-depth knowledge of Irish name and address data along with a comprehensive range of datasets that are critical to processing data. As a result we will provide you with a range of data enrichment services to help you to achieve your data strategy goals, including:
- Cleansing and correcting address records.
- Conversion of address records to the GeoDirectory standard.
- Appending a variety of variables including:
- Spatial coordinates such as X Y coordinates and Electoral Division codes
- OGHAM™ geodemographic variables
- Census variables – either direct or calculated
- Industry classifications to business records
- Group codes – flagging individual, family or address level duplicate codes
- Updating new addresses for registered home movers
- Flagging suppression records – deceased, goneaways, etc.
Profiling and Analysis
Using our wealth of experience, expertise and rich databases, Data Ireland offers a range of flexible analysis services to meet your exact requirements. These services include:
- OGHAM™ analysis
- Profile analysis
Catchment area analysis
- Response analysis
- Geographic analysis and mapping
We can also add variables to your data to run analysis, profiling, plotting and market penetration plans and forecasts
Geocoding is the most important development in direct marketing in many years. It applies physical X and Y co-ordinates to each record within a database and this allows you to visually position companies and homes on maps etc.
When you combine this with Data Ireland’s built-in filtering and classification system you get a modern, intuitive method of profiling and targeting by parameters such as region, business type, company size, etc.
You can then use this technology to determine and display business opportunities and risks using our databases integrated with country and regional maps.